ONLINE GRIEVANCE SYSTEM
The grievance procedure is the method by which a grievance is filed and carried through different steps to an ultimate decision. Objectives of the grievance handling procedure are as follows:
1. To enable the users to air their grievance.
2. To clarify the nature of the grievance.
3. To investigate the reasons for dissatisfaction.
4. To obtain, where possible, a speedy resolution to the problem.
5. To take appropriate actions and ensure that promises are kept.The greatest opportunity to redress a grievance is to resolve it at the initial level at which it occurs